” I have now complted the package with Nathan and haven’t looked back really. I’ve 100% noticed results versus my overall goals for the sessions and Nathan has been great at working out where i’m weak and how to improve. I’m now using machines and equipment I would never have had the confidence to before and this is very much down to Nathan’s approach and the overall atmosphere of both the Warwick and Kenilworth gyms. If you’re currently at a gym where you feel like you’re wasting your membership fee and not getting any return on investment then I definitely recommend FitnessWorx!“
Stuart is a great guy with a passion for getting fit and losing weight. He worked with FWX Coach Nathan on our Meltdown package which was selected for his overall goals. Stuart has continued to have regular PT sessions to help work on his technique and goals with Nathan.
Total Weight Loss/Gain
Weight Mass Loss (% of Starting Weight)
Starting Body Fat %
Finishing Body Fat %
Total Body Fat % Loss
Available Body Fat % Loss
This is a calculation of based on "essential fat" of a man or woman as you can't be 0%!
We estimate essential fat to be 5% for men and 10% for women.
Available Body Fat = Starting Body Fat - Essential Fat
Available Body Fat Loss = Body Fat Lost / Available Body Fat
Starting Muscle Mass
Finishing Muscle Mass
Muscle Mass Loss/Gain
Muscle Mass Gain (% of Starting Muscle)
49 Years Old
Starting Metabolic Age
45 Years Old
Finishing Metabolic Age
Metabolic Age Change
Ready to Get Started?
Will you be our next transformation superstar?
Get Your Free Personal Training Consultation
Come and see the gym, meet the team, discuss your goals and we’ll find an approach that’s right for you. You can even train for free when you come in, or get involved in a class.
About Our Transformations...
- We show you the best, we don’t show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- We’re here to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end... the result is down to you.
Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!