” I have been an active gym goer since a younf age, and my body is in great condition. i decided to take on the Strong in 6 programme as i wanted to lean out a little more, learn technique and understand just how improtant nutrition is along side training. FWX did not dissapoint! Excellent stuff guys and girls!!“
As you can see from Phil’s transformation photo, he was not in a bad shape by any means coming onto a FWX Programme. Phil wanted to educate on nutrition and also wanted more knowledge on technique. We were able to tailor a programme specific to Phil’s work balance helping him to become leaner and also have a more defined look!
Total Weight Loss/Gain
Weight Mass Loss (% of Starting Weight)
Starting Body Fat %
Finishing Body Fat %
Total Body Fat % Loss
Available Body Fat % Loss
This is a calculation of based on "essential fat" of a man or woman as you can't be 0%!
We estimate essential fat to be 5% for men and 10% for women.
Available Body Fat = Starting Body Fat - Essential Fat
Available Body Fat Loss = Body Fat Lost / Available Body Fat
Starting Muscle Mass
Finishing Muscle Mass
Muscle Mass Loss/Gain
Muscle Mass Gain (% of Starting Muscle)
40 Years Old
Starting Metabolic Age
30 Years Old
Finishing Metabolic Age
Metabolic Age Change
Ready to Get Started?
Will you be our next transformation superstar?
Get Your Free Personal Training Consultation
Come and see the gym, meet the team, discuss your goals and we’ll find an approach that’s right for you. You can even train for free when you come in, or get involved in a class.
About Our Transformations...
- We show you the best, we don’t show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- We’re here to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you.
In the end... the result is down to you.
Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!