COVID-19 RULES – Fitness worx gyms is open as of July 25th. To ensure safety you MUST do the following:
- PLEASE CHECK IN ON ARRIVAL – (THIS IS OUR TRACK AND TRACE)
- KEEP 2 METERS APART AT ALL TIMES
- RESPECT PEOPLES SPACE
- WASH YOUR HANDS REGULARLY
- LIMITED TO 45MIN TRAINING SESSIONS
- ENJOY THE GYM AND BE SAFE!
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or interval of your direct debit, FWX will notify you 3 working days in advance of your account being debited. If an error is made, please contact FWX and a solution shall be provided. To cancel the direct debit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. FWX is not responsible for any overpayments made and a cancellation notice should be sent to email@example.com – 30 days notice must be given if you wish to cancel your membership and taken from the end of the current month
- The DD name is – “Fitness Fees” – Any cancelation is to start 30 days as of the end of any month.
- DD Re-joiner Lockdown 2020 – All Early bird memberships will start from the day of re-open – This is for pre-joiners of FWX (Lockdown period). If you wish for this to not happen, we will need a 5 day notice period prior to this date. (Update July 15th.. FWX Gyms to re-open on the 25th July. All payment’s will restart or be started from this date)
- Annual Membership – If an annual membership is purchased this is for the set price of either £450 or £350 if on promotion. Once purchased, an annual membership is locked in and NON-REFUNDABLE as this is a one-time payment of 12 months. Management reserve all rights to 1. cancel set promotions 2. increase pricing dependant on set amount available
Declaration of a joiner
Terms and conditions
- Members of the gym engaging in activities with the gym or making use of its facilities are responsible for ensuring that he or she is properly equipped and that his or her state of health and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to themselves or any other person making use of the gym. Fitness Worx accepts no responsibility for an accident, damage, injury, death, illness, or misadventure caused to or suffered by members in the gym. Other persons participating in such activity may cause me injury or may damage my property. I will handle the situation myself.
- All weights and equipment must be put back after use | Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times
- Please wipe down machines with a paper towel if sweaty | Do not drop weights
- Allow others to use free weights and weight machines between sets | No access if under alcohol influence
- Each member must respect the gym staff and other members | U16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Offensive behavior and swearing shall not be tolerated | Have fun and enjoy the experience at all times!
Membership card and the Cancellation policy
- A Membership card must be scanned upon entry and is to be activated on the MemberMe app. 30 days notice must be given if you wish to cancel your membership and taken from the end of the current month – To cancel the direct debit please contact FWX directly through the members @ inbox. FWX is not responsible for any overpayments made and a cancellation notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and no other email address. This is then collected by the administration team and processed.
- Freezing of membership is possible due to injury or holiday – The maximum freezing amount is a period of 2 months.
- Management reserve all rights to waver cancellation policies
- JOIN FOR £1 AND OTHER OFFERS – The promotion stated stands until the date set on a marketing flyer says – The cost of £39.95 per month will be on a DD with you and FWX Gyms come the end of the promotion – EXAMPLE – Pay £1 + £39.95 for the month, the following month your DD starts at £39.95 per month. You are entitled to the special rate as per promotion at any time during the select dates. – If the DD is not canceled by the 13th of any month, then payment will be taken for the following month and charged.
- In order for a membership to be canceled, a completed Survey Monkey must be filled and returned to the email provided.
- PT Packages membership – New 6 week packages are entitled to 1 complimentary month and any package over this is entitled to 2 complimentary months membership. Your direct debit will then commence after this time.
- All payments are non-refunable
- Payment must be made in full to receive course certificate
- Deposit payment is non-refundable
- If payment is made and you wish to postpone, this will be management rights and we will do our best to allocate
- If for a reason the course gets delayed, we will place you on the next possible date
- Management reserves all rights to suspend course attendees if non-payment is made
- FWX is partnered with Origin Series Ltd who leads the course along side FWX Gyms
- You must give the trainer 24hours notice prior to your session or you will be charged. If on a session pass entry or 1 time PT session, I understand that these are non-refundable | non-transferable.
- The deposit and payment 1, 2 and 3 are compulsory and must be paid in full as per payment dates.
- Personal Training Packages – Payments made for PT packages are non-refundable. Where best, we shall do our best to accommodate sessions and re-bookings.
- If you were to cancel your package, final payment may need to be made equal to the value of your sessions.
- If you were to cancel your package, paid an amount and still have sessions remaining not equal to this, a solution will be found by the management. We do not issue refunds on packages BUT we do offer session holding times until you are willing to return.
- Management reserves all rights to Personal Training packages
- If a Personal Training package is purchased on a split payment plan, legally you still MUST make the final payment installment – this is non-negotiable. We are happy to pause packages on a temporary basis. Failure to make a payment for sessions or remaining sessions can lead to legal through our chosen solicitors and legal team.
Free passes and classes
- A free pass can be redeemed at Fitness Worx Gyms in Kenilworth, Southam, Bidford and Warwick between the gym opening hours only
- A free pass CAN NOT be used to attend a class if it is overbooked. The fee per class is £6. This amount will be refunded if a membership is purchased within 1 month of the attending the class.
- ONE Free pass per person only.
- Management reserves all rights to 1.refuse entry 2.stop free passes at any time without public knowledge
- All imagery and photos remain the property of Fitness Worx Gyms. This is to include all phone images, transformation photos, and Personal Training photos. Fitness Worx Gyms reserves all rights to 1.delete a photo from a phone device – By signing a health or joiner form, you wave all rights to images inside the gym or taken of you.
- Personal Trainers do not own client transformation photos and are the sole property of Fitness Worx Gyms.
By signing the Fitness Worx membership form, reading this or filling out your details online, you are agreeing to the above terms as stated on the form.
If you have any questions or enquiries, please email email@example.com